At the conference, a Student Poster Competition is held to encourage students and recent graduates to exhibit their unique research, which will be published in international journals later. All approved submissions will be presented at the conference's poster sessions. The Ajman 6th International Environment Conference seeks to provide a forum for all aspiring scientists and researchers to present their current work and discuss their perspectives on the conference's issue.
Poster Presentation Instructions, Guidelines, and Eligibility
All eligible candidates are welcome to participate in this competition (Graduates, Postgraduates, and Research Scholars under the age of 30).
Presenters who are not eligible to compete or who are not qualified for the competition are invited to attend the conference.
The abstract submission deadline for the poster competition will be three weeks prior to the conference date (subject to modification), thus all participants are encouraged to submit their abstracts early.
The contestant's entire information should be included in the abstract (e.g., abstract title, name, affiliation, abstract and biography, etc).
Abstracts must be submitted electronically. The competition's shortlisted abstracts will be notified via email and will also be featured on the website.
The poster must have:
- Clear argument with a connection to one of the main topical areas shown below
- Include a project description and/or research topic, as well as a literature survey, sources, methodologies, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Originality and creativity.
Because the competition will be judged by attendees of the Ajman 6th International Environment Conference, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to network with environmental experts. This is also an excellent addition to your CV since it shows that you have been active and involved outside of the classroom. All participants who are short-listed will get a full conference registration fee-free, plus the winning posters will be published in international journals later and rewarded at the end of the conference.
Please choose one of the following topics:
- Environmental Sustainability and Artificial Intelligence
- Roadmap for Carbon Neutrality 2071 .
- Shaping the Future of Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Space Activities
- Fourth Industrial Revolution environmental peritonitis
- The Future of Clean Energy - Resilience & Sustainability
Posters will be judged based on
The poster will be assessed according to the following criteria:
- Clarity of objectives
- Overall design quality (functionality, feasibility…)
- Organization of ideas
- Energy Performance (renewables)
- Visual appeal
- Water and Waste strategies
- Overall demonstration of poster
The winners will be announced at the conference's closing ceremony. If the winner(s) is/are not present at the time of the announcement, the decision of the winner(s) shall be withdrawn.